Conference presentation modalities
Oral presentations: presentations should be no longer than 20 minutes. Presentation will be followed by a 10-minute discussion
- Posters should not be larger than A0 size
- Posters may be printed in colour or in black and white
- Authors must bring the printed posters to the conference
- Contributors are requested to be present during the poster sessions
- The poster session(s) will be preceded by a short one-minute poster boost session where authors will have the opportunity to announce the topic of their research
Abstracts and conference languages
Presentations may be held in English or any Romance language. Plenary conferences will be held in English.
Submission of abstracts
Abstracts should be between 500 and 1000-word long (not including figures and references) and must be uploaded as pdf. Abstracts can be written in English or any Romance language. Your abstract should contain a title, but no author name(s) or affiliation(s).
Please submit your abstracts to Easychair
For the submission of abstracts for posters, you can either select the poster option on the online registration site or apply for both an oral presentation and a poster contribution. In the latter case, the scientific committee reserves the right to decide which option will be more appropriate for the proposal submitted.